"newsetup.exe" -- please try

I spent some more time today working on setup.exe and hopefully
accomplished the following:

1) Changed the ftp connection mode to "passive", which will hopefully
   work around some problems with firewalls.

2) Added an option to keep the ftp connection open so that it doesn't
   have to reconnect each time it tries to get something via ftp.  This
   seems to speed up connection times substantially.

3) Detect when a file that is downloaded is not the right size and
   issue a "Abort, Retry, Fail" message.

This is all checked in and is copied to the "latest" directory under the
name "newsetup.exe".  I would appreciate it if you all could try this
out and let cygwin-developers know if there are problems.

Since it seems to improve download speeds considerably, I'm anxious
to replace setup.exe with this version.  It should lighten the load
on sourceware and all of the mirrors.