Re: new setup in cvs

> Please keep me informed an the status of the 'new' cygwin1.dll; Igf

This isn't a new dll.  Back when I added the testsuite, I added an
option to trigger the "debug" features of the DLL via an environment
variable.  When triggered, it uses a private shared memory region
keyed off the build timestamp, so it can't interfere with other DLLs.

So all setup has to do (hopefully) is save the DLL with a unique name,
set the environment variable, and call LoadLibrary.