RE: FAQ update: info resources

Good work.

Just one thing, GNU should be in all capitals.  It is an acronym for "GNU's
Not Unix!"  You can thank(?) Richard Stallman's bizarre sense of humor.

One thing I have never been sure of was what the proper capitalization of
cygwin.  I think it is treated like a normal word and placed in all
lowercase, except obviously at the beginning of a sentence, but can anyone
clarify this?

application/ms-tnef