Re: path bug in cygcheck?

On Thursday 14 Sep 00, DJ Delorie writes:

> > I would say this is a defect, albeit a minor one, and perhaps not
> > worth fixing.
>
> In cygcheck, *all* bugs are worth fixing.  This is one of the few
> programs that absolutely *must* do the right thing, because we use it
> to diagnose user problems.

In that case, I think that cygcheck.cc will require two separate path
lists, one for searching programs and one for searching dll's.  The
current problem stems from using the same data structure to serve both
purposes.

I would volunteer to have a go at this, but it would be some weeks
before I could get started.

Cheers,
David