Re: Has sys/stat.h changed

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 07:29:25PM -0500, Brian Keener wrote:
> >Earnie Boyd wrote:
> >> If you fall back to using
> >> GCC-2.95.2-6 then the problem isn't present as the correct structure
> >> sizes are used for CRTDLL.
> >
> >Oops - need clarification here.  As near as I can tell (and I am
> >currently updating back to gcc-2.95.2-6) I was on gcc-2.95.2-6  and that
> >was where I was experiencing the problem, but I was not using the
> >-mno-cygwin flag at any time.  Was that my problem???
>
> setup.exe builds with -mno-cygwin by default.
>
> cgf

Then I am confused.  I just updated my installation to all current packages
(gcc-2.95.2-6 included) and made a change to cinstall. Since I am trying to
understand what Earnie told me I am using version without Corinna's change
for download.cc replacing stat with get_file_size.

I made a change to cinstall and recompiled and now (once again) when I
download something it tells me the downloaded size was 3 bytes vs whatever
was truly expected.  Yet Earnies message references 2.95.2-6 as being a
compatible version.  What am I doing wrong - is there a flag I left out.

I plan to put in Corinna's change I am simply trying to understand and what
Earnie explained to me and learn from this.

Tnanks for the help.