Re: mkdir and UNC paths

I'm sorry.  This is not a bug-reporting mailing list.

If you have a proposed fix for the below problem (which actually sounds like a
problem in mkdir) then please submit it.

Otherwise, send your problem to the cygwin mailing list.

If you are not willing to make contributions to the cygwin DLL in terms of source
code or, at the very least, in-depth debugging of a problem, then you should not
be on this mailing list.

I don't mean to be harsh, but I don't want to see this mailing list degenerate into
a copy of the cygwin mailing list.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.