Re: Subject: [patch] Setup.exe choose.cc selection enhancement based on file existence

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Sorry! I seem to be quickly losing my reputation for being infallible.

Shhh, now see if you hadn't said anything - no one would have been the
wiser.  ;-)

They would have thought I forgot to subscribe and/or resubmit the patch.
I thought I could remember subscribing but I couldn't remember for sure
and was pretty sure I never got a request for confirmation.

Ah well - got it this time.