Re: setup.exe busted. Please fix?

Earnie Boyd wrote:
> Yes, it's a convention and setup.ini will be a helper.

What got me in trouble I think is I modified setup to scan the directory
as well for any files we might exist that are not in setup but match
packages - partly in anticipation of one day being able to put files
there that do not match packages and let setup find them and install them
without modifying setup.ini.  This also accommodated where a previous
file existed but setup did not reference a previous version.  I forgot to
check if the files I was getting from the scan though were src tarballs
or install tarballs - I hadn't ever downloaded any source I never picked
up on the resulting confusion.

Thanks for the convention clarification.