Re: YANDQ

----- Original Message -----
From: "Corinna Vinschen" <vinschen@redhat.com>
To: <cygwin-developers@cygwin.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: YANDQ

> > Are these specs way of base? If not, how do I go about altering
> > sys/types.h (which I note appears to be part of newlib).
>
> We could introduce a
>
> #ifdef __CYGWIN__
> #include <cygwin/threads.h>
> #endif
>
> into newlib's sys/types.h
>
> and then you can use cygwin/threads.h as you like.

I shouldn't need to make many changes at all to sys/types. It's really
just a matter of getting the typedefs into the correct place. I'm happy
with either cygwin/thread.h or sys/types.h, but I'd prefer to put the
actual typedefs into sys/types.h.

mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
> Red Hat, Inc.

Thanks, that looks like it'll be handy.