Re: Updated setup.ini with descriptions, categories, and dependencies

Hi!

Tuesday, 28 August, 2001 Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au wrote:

RC> Which brings up a suggestion: how about we rename the "cygwin" package
RC> to "libcygwin". This might reduce some of the "I installed cygwin"
RC> confusion.

yes! and split it into 'libcygwin' (or 'cygwin-core') 'cygwin-utils'
(ahem, doesn't it yet look like i just love splitting packages? ;) )
splitting openssh into ssh-client and ssh-server is a good thing too, i
believe. at least if we want to give user an option to choose what he
wants to install, we should try to provide as much granularity as
possible.