Re: The test suite is cool

----- Original Message -----
From: "egor duda" <deo@logos-m.ru>

> what i definitely _can_ write is a testsuite TODO :) i have some ideas
> to make testsuite more useful (this includes [better] w9x support,
> testing for memory leaks, some kind of benchmarking etc.)

Can you give me some insight into how you see the daemon (assuming there
will be one at some point) being tested within the suite framework? I.e.
does the daemon get started via servicemanager/via make check
command/how does setting the correct daemon use get done?

This isn't an issue today, but...

Rob