setup doco

I'm about to write up some doco on setup & related topics, covering
setup.exe
progamming setup.exe
setup.hint
creating packages
categories

Now, some of this - categories, setup.hint and creating packages isn't
strictly setup.exe dependent.

I'd like that stuff to be available as html from the website, to point
contributors to. (Rather than repeating it in the cygwin-apps list n
times).

I have a very useful XML/XSL docbook build environment that I really
like using, but it requires automake (1.4 or 1.5) - is there any issue
with me adding the documentation in cinstall/doco as a sub package? (I
use this on cygwin and on linux do generate doco).

If there is, I'll extract the relevant tests and handcraft it into the
current setup.exe configure.in and Makefile.in's.

Rob