Re: getsockname / recvfrom bug (?)

"Conrad Scott" <Conrad.Scott@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> Having changed the socket code to use recvfrom, I've now found
an
> apparent bug whereby recvfrom will fail with WSAEINVAL.
[snip]
> Anyhow the problem occurs if you dup(2) a socket and then
operate
> on the duplicate copy w/o closing the original socket and
without
> forking.
[snip]

As it turns out, it's nothing like that simple, as I've got
another program doing the "same" thing that works fine.  It'll
probably turn out to be something unrelated that I've broken in
one of my test programs.  Next time I'll try to report back when
I've got something *interesting* to report :-(

// Conrad