Fwd: RE: Another problem using GDB

This is a forwarded message
From: Rolf Campbell <rcampbell@tropicnetworks.com>
Subject: Another problem using GDB

When I try to use dumper, I get an msgbox "The procedure entry point
dcgettext__ could not be located in the dynamic link library
cygintl-2.dll".

It looks when building release, dumper is linked with dynamic version
of libintl. I guess it should link with static version of both libbfd
and libintl, as it was originally. I'm not sure if it's build machine
issue, or problem with Makefile, though.

Best regards,
 egor                            mailto:deo@logos-m.ru