Re: Fwd: RE: Another problem using GDB

egor duda wrote:
This is a forwarded message
From: Rolf Campbell <rcampbell@tropicnetworks.com>
Subject: Another problem using GDB

When I try to use dumper, I get an msgbox "The procedure entry point
dcgettext__ could not be located in the dynamic link library
cygintl-2.dll".

It looks when building release, dumper is linked with dynamic version
of libintl. I guess it should link with static version of both libbfd
and libintl, as it was originally. I'm not sure if it's build machine
issue, or problem with Makefile, though.

Add -static to the link step for dumper. This assumes that libintl.a is the static version of the library, while libintl.dll.a is the shared import library.

Earnie.