Source snapshot fails to build

Hello, there! :)

Trying to build the snapshot from October 20 I got the error you can see
in the attachment. I see the same error also with the snapshot of October
17th.

I'm using latest everything on XP Home. I thought that this problem was
fixed some time ago.

I don't have time to investigate right now - maybe later today.