Re: Source snapshot fails to build

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 11:23:37AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>Umm, sorry I didn't mention that I was getting this problem when building
>from CVS HEAD...  As for a solution, I don't know enough about autotools
>at the moment to understand why this is happening.  Any help (off-list if
>necessary) in getting cygwin to build with gcc 3.2 would be appreciated.

I'm building cygwin with gcc 3.2 about 20 times a day at least, on Windows
and on Linux.

I'm not going to consult on things like building problems.  It's just shell
scripts and command lines.  I don't have the cycles to debug things like
that in addition to my fulltime job and trying to deal with 1.3.13 issues.

So one of the other 57 people in this mailing list will have to help out
here.