RE: True case-sensitive filenames

If that's the only thing stopping it, a case-sensitive rename can be
accomplished by two case-insensitive renames in a row, as has been
suggested recently on the cygwin list (by Randall Schulz, IIRC).
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune