[ford@vss.fsi.com: CVS winsup/testsuite/winsup.api/pthread/condvar9.c failure]

----- Forwarded message from Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com> -----

From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Subject: CVS winsup/testsuite/winsup.api/pthread/condvar9.c failure
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:29:42 -0600 (CST)

I have been seeing this for a few days now.  I will investigate further
when I have more time, but I thought I would give Thomas Pfaff and others
a heads up.

It is failing with:

Assertion failed: (awoken == NUMTHREADS - canceledThreads), file
/home/ford/downloads/cygwin/winsup/testsuite/winsup.api/pthread/condvar9.c,
line 229

A simple debug shows:

pthread/condvar9.c: awoken 8 NUMTHREADS 9 canceledThreads 2

This loop seems strangely architected, so I will have to look into the
correctness of the test later.

Just FYI.