Re: [corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com: Re: ENOTSOCK errors with cygwin dll 1.3.21 and 1.3.22]

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 11:12:58AM -0400, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> At 04:32 PM 5/26/2003 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >That means, owner: Everyone, group: Everyone, No ACL.
>
> There is also the issue that the bug comes up when the process is started
> from Cygwin, not from Windows. How did you start your test case?

Started from Cygwin of course.  I'm reproducing the situation in which
the dup fails, FWIW.  The above SD would typically not invalidate the
handle for a later dup'ing by a non-priv'd account.  The more weird is
the situation.  I've already tried a couple of changes without any
positive effect (Using inheritable sockets, duplicating the socket
on creation with GENERIC_ALL access)...

Red Hat, Inc.