[Fwd: Re: PVECTORED_EXCEPTION_HANDLER undefined compiling assert.cc]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: PVECTORED_EXCEPTION_HANDLER undefined compiling assert.cc
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 08:21:28 -0400
From: Earnie Boyd <earnie@users.sf.net>
To: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen@redhat.com>
CC: Dimitri Papadopoulos-Orfanos <papadopo@shfj.cea.fr>, cygwin-developers@cygwin.com

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

I'm sorry, however I'm not sure I have the resources to rebuild Cygwin. I usually just rebuild w32api and run its test (make test). My understanding was that this test is sufficient when changing only w32api.

Yes, your understanding is correct, however

Maybe the w32api test should be extended to be run with a variety of _WIN32_WINNT and WINVER values?

is a definite must.

Earnie.
--
http://www.mingw.org