Re: [f]statvfs (was Re: bug in statfs)

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 12:01:00PM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>At 11:51 AM 12/6/2003 -0500, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
>>Corinna wrote:
>>>
>>>You have WinME, you're predestined to track it down.
>>
>>And to some extent I have been trying, but as I'm sure Pierre can point
>>out, this is easier said then done.
>
>Actually I am making some progress.  As noted before all I get is a pop
>up about a fault in cygwin1.dll After trying numerous times in gdb, I
>captured something useful.  Apparently the problem happens during
>DLL_THREAD_DETACH when few threads are still alive.  A threadinfo
>linked list appears to be screwed up.  Now let me reboot...

This particular problem should have been fixed in CVS around 5:29 GMT.
It was pretty easy to duplicate using the technique I'd previously
advocated of debugging a bash which was running a script that was
known to fail -- at least on WinXP/2003.  I don't know why WinME
would be any different in this regard.