Re: 1.5.8 release announcement

At 09:25 PM 3/16/2004 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:

>Reverting cygrunsrv causes the problem to go away.
>
>I have stepped through cygrunsrv and it looks like exim is detecting an
>exit status of "signal 15" exit and the latest version of cygrunsrv is
>exiting with a -1 as a result.  Should exim really be exiting in this
>case instead?

Exim doesn't catch the SIGTERM received from cygrunsrv. Mailservers
don't mind dying this way. They always save work in progress anyway
and trying to complete the current delivery can take a long time.

>Is this expected behavior?  Corinna?

It's kind of strange to log and return an error when the signal that
caused the exit was generated by cygrunsrv itself (my 2 cents).

Pierre