Re: 1.5.8 release announcement

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Mar 16 21:49, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:

> > It's kind of strange to log and return an error when the signal that
> > caused the exit was generated by cygrunsrv itself (my 2 cents).
>
> My 2ct as well.  I've changed cygrunsrv to log the signal only if it
> wasn't the signal raised by cygrunsrv itself.  It's already uploaded.
>
> HTH,
> Corinna

Thanks Corinna. It's still not as good as in January. Now there is
only an information entry in the log at start, nothing at stop
(there used to be an information entry at stop).

Also "net stop" still reports an error, see below.
I don't think that was the case with 0.97 (and 0.97 is now unavailable)
It's only cosmetic, just FYI.

Pierre

~> cygrunsrv -v
cygrunsrv V0.98, Mar 17 2004

Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Corinna Vinschen
This program comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
You may redistribute it under the terms of the GNU General Public License;
see the file named COPYING for details.
Written by Corinna Vinschen and Fred Yankowski.

~> net start exim
The Exim Mail Transfer Agent service is starting.
The Exim Mail Transfer Agent service was started successfully.

~> net stop exim
The Exim Mail Transfer Agent service is stopping.
A system error has occurred.

System error 1067 has occurred.

The process terminated unexpectedly.

The Exim Mail Transfer Agent service was stopped successfully.