Re: Now need to do a 1.5.10 release ASAP

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 01:03:22PM -0500, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
>cgf wrote:
>>I have unearthed YA signal handling problem on Windows ME.  It's easy
>>enough to duplicate but I can't figure out the reason for the behavior
>>yet.  I've been hitting on it in my spare time but it is holding up the
>>release.
>
>Can you be more specific?  I'm curious because I've been having
>problems as well, but assumed they were related to local changes I
>made.

Surprisingly, it turned out to be a bash bug, AFAICT.  You should be able
to trigger it on linux if you hold down ^C long enough.  Eventually, you'll
get a signal handler calling kill, which calls the same signal handler, which
calls kill, which calls the same signal handler, which calls kill, etc.