utmpx functions

FYI, I've just checked in a patch which implements the utmpx functions
as stubs to the utmp functions.  This is pretty similar to the way it's
implemented on Linux.  The only difference is that on Cygwin the
ut_tv.tv_usec field is always 0 since our utmp file doesn't keep this
value.  The motivation to implement utmpx was that SUSv3 lists the
utmpx functions as XSI extensions while it doesn't mention utmp at all.

Red Hat, Inc.