RE: Bugfix release 1.5.25

On 15 November 2007 10:52, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> since the conversion to long path names and all that will take much
> longer than anticipated, I've prepared a bugfix release 1.5.25 to ease
> the pain between releases.

  I think that's a good plan.

> If anybody thinks there's some bugfix missing, feel free to mention it.

  Please, hold this for a few days until I can get (l)lrint(fl) functions into
newlib?  I'll get it wrapped up from home this evening.

> I'm going to use this DLL myself for the next couple of days.  If
> nothing serious crops up, I plan to release 1.5.25 next week or the
> week after.

  Ok, sounds like if I move fast there should be sufficient time for one last
merge of newlib ToT?

> P.S: Does anybody think that it would be a good thing to have an
>      official 1.5.25-1 test release, downloadable by setup.exe?  I have
>      the package prepared, but since I'm not available from Saturday to
>      Tuesday, I'm rather shying away from this until I'm back next week.

  Or throw up a snapshot and ask for testing on the list?

    cheers,
      DaveK