Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] CANCELED [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-53

On Jul 30 21:06, Dave Korn wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Jul 30 18:44, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >> Hi folks,
> >>

> >> I just uploaded a new Cygwin 1.7 test release, 1.7.0-53.
> >
> > I removed the -53 test release from cygwin.com.  There's a bug which
> > apparently only occurs in code build with optimization.  My local debug
> > version works, but I have no time to debug this for the next couple
> > of days, so the next release has to wait.
>
>   Can I have a copy of the dll and the corresponding dbg file?

I just fixed the bug.  My stopgap fix for the excessive cygheap usage
needed a declaration of cstrdup in path.h for the usage in inline
methods without having to rearrange the header files(*).  Unfortunately
I screwed this up by omitting the __attribute__ (regparm(1)).  For some
reason this only had an effect in optimized code.

I'm just building a -54 for uploading.  This is the last action before
my vacation, though.  Talk to you again next Thursday.

Corinna

(*) later, guys, later...