Re: 1.7.1 release date?

On Nov 19 17:21, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 19 10:58, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > We also need to do some setup stuff when this goes live.  If we decide to
> > do that soon then this weekend would be a really good time for me since
> > I'll be stuck at home with nothing else to do.
>
> Sounds good.  Don't hesitate to ask if you need something.  Like, say,
> help, for instance.

Ok, so if we go release, what's missing?  I could push out the
ultimately last Cygwin test DLL today, but that's the smallest
part of the release.

The following comes to mind in random order:

- Bump version number, Create the final release package.

- Move 1.7 documentation to it's rightful place.
  Should we keep 1.5 docs available in a 1.5 subdir, for bad times?

- Drop the #beta-test stuff from index.html.

- Cut the unionfs.

- What else?