Re: Fork failures

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 08:47:52AM -0400, Ryan Johnson wrote:
>Any pointers to either one would be very helpful -- useful online
>resources are great (I do know how to read, but my google-foo is not
>always strong enough).

There is no hidden cygwin documentation.  Most of the windows
documentation that we rely on comes from the MSDN site along with some
blogs from Microsoft employees.  You're going to have to improve your
google abilities if you want to research things at this level.

I'd be more than thrilled to have a solution to the problem of loading
dlls in the wrong location but please don't expect that people are going
to be teaching you cygwin internals.

If you are going to be participating in this mailing list then you
really should be comfortable investigating the cygwin source code.  That
is the most up-to-date documentation you're going to find and being able
to build the DLL and find things in the source is a prerequisite for
contributing to discussions here.