Re: Clang static analyzer results

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 04:56:41AM -0600, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>I just added the clang-analyzer to the pending LLVM/Clang ITP, and what
>better way to test it than on the Cygwin codebase itself.  Here are the
>results for CVS HEAD as of yesterday:
>
>http://cygwin-ports.sourceforge.net/scan-build/
>
>Obviously it will still take knowledgeable human intervention to judge
>the actual severity of these "bugs", but so far it does seem that there
>is some useful information here which we may want to take into account.

Many months later, I thought maybe the above might have uncovered
something which would shed some light on the stack problems that I
noted.  It didn't but I did take a swing through this report and
eliminated some of the more obvious issues.

Any chance, you could rerun this Yaakov?  I promise to look at it within
the next three months if so.  That will more than half the amount of
time it took me to look at your last report.

Btw, Clang doesn't actually build a usable version of Cygwin does it?