Re: Latest 64 bit test stuff on sourceware

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 05:43:31 -0600, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> I just uploaded binutils, bzip2, gzip, libiconv, rsync, xz, and zlib.

Tonight I added crypt, cvs, cygutils, diffstat, gettext-runtime, less,
lndir, nano, ncurses, openssl (may not be working though), patch, popt,
tzcode, unzip, util-linux, and wget to 64bit/install, and bzip2, crypt,
ncurses, openssl, and popt to the cygwin64 toolchain in Ports. I think
bash and perl (for autotools) are all we need now to get cygport up and
running natively on x86_64.

Yaakov