Conflicting definition of THREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS?

I am trying to build cygwin DLL and I keep running into a conflicting definition of THREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS:

From /usr/include/w32api/winbase.h
typedef enum _THREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS {
  ThreadMemoryPriority,
  ThreadAbsoluteCpuPriority,
  ThreadInformationClassMax
} THREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS;

From src/winsup/cygwin/ntdll.h
typedef enum _THREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS
{
  ThreadBasicInformation = 0,
  ThreadTimes = 1,
  ThreadImpersonationToken = 5
} THREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS, *PTHREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS;

Which one is correct, or have I installed too many/too few packages?

Thanks!

-- bryan