forkables: About hardlink creation and NTFS transaction in rename()

Hi Corinna,

now working with the cygfork patches (hardlinks to retain forkability
beyond exe/dll update): when creating the forkable hardlink using the
earlier opened file handle I may get STATUS_TRANSACTION_NOT_ACTIVE.

It turns out that when loaded 'some.dll' was readonly, then
rename("new/some.dll", "some.dll") uses an NTFS-transaction to drop
the readonly attribute, breaking the subsequent hardlink creation
of "/var/run/cygfork/.../soname.dll" via the original file handle.

Now I can see these options:
* As using NTFS transactions seems not to be recommended any more,
  might we drop the NTFS transaction from rename() and _unlink_nt ()?
* Or do I need to create an NTFS-transaction in dll_list::alloc()
  when opening the original dll file handle?

Thoughts?

Thanks!
/haubi/