Re: Bundling cygrunsrv with stand-alone projects

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Thanks.

Sorry about that, I reposted the relevant parts on the base list.

The secret word is "GPL". It doesn't matter if you want to make money
with it as long as you release your source code under an Open-Source
compliant license according to the following definition:

I should have been more clear; our project will be released under the GNU GPL as well.

Please note that when you're distributing binary versions of Cygwin and
cygrunsrv, you also have to provide the sources from which the Cygwin
and cygrunsrv versions have been built to comply with the GPL.

Understood. Thanks a lot for the response,

--
Soeren 'Chucker' Kuklau