This is the mail archive of the cygwin-licensing mailing list for the cygwin project.

Re: 1NIWGYC.DLL ??

Tevfik Karagülle schrieb:
Cygwin is a community project.  You can make changes if you're
persuasive enough and if you have the proper skills.

My contribution (!) is next to nothing in comparison to the work cygwin developers do for the cygwin development. I just try to add some more convenience. That's all :-))

Sounds great! Where can I download the source for your nsis installer? I could need it also. I just want to make it properly, without renaming.

--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/