This is the mail archive of the cygwin-licensing mailing list for the cygwin project.

Re: Rsync over ssh (pulling from Cygwin to Linux) stalls..

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 06:24:41PM +0100, Darryl Miles wrote:
>But in response to your quip, it also part of the problem, I'm not going
>to appoint legal council address this issue, its just not that important
>to me.

Funny you should use those words.

Again, I'll say that it is vanishingly unlikely that you will be talking
to a Red Hat lawyer so if you can't sign the Cygwin license agreement,
you won't be getting code into Cygwin.  There is no way to circumvent
this requirement.