This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: exceeding PATH_MAX
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:47:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: exceeding PATH_MAX
- References: <4245843E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Mar 26 08:48, Eric Blake wrote:
> * include/limits.h (NAME_MAX): New define.
> (PATH_MAX): POSIX allows PATH_MAX to include trailing NUL.
I've applied this change to limits.h, just with shorter comments.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.