RE: top posters

  And there's

> List Name                                    notes Members Members
> XOpenWin-cvs                                     0       0     N/A
> aaaspam                                          0       0       0

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/aaaspam/

Wow, it really exists!  I wonder what happens if I send a message to
aaaspam-subscribe@?  If you're a registered subscriber, can you post to it without
getting blocked?

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/test-list/

Most of the other 'odd' ones didn't seem to exist.