dspam / dbmail / postgres mail toolchain rules

Hi,

just wanted to tell you that I have found three Junk mails in my INBOX
today, and I found 310 mails in my Junk folder, there were still 13
(thirteen) false positives as well, but hey, I just train the filter
since few days.

But anyway, this is the best spam filter I ever saw until today and I
hope that it will increase its hit rate the more I train it, else I
need to consider switching to CRM114.

BTW, I have dspam running on Cygwin, dbmail running on Cygwin, just
moved postgres to my Slackware box, I think Cygwin is too slow to run
a production database at my workstation.

<ADV>

After as little as one week of training dspam and on a total of
750 mails today I got only 3 false negatives and 13 false positives
and about 300 correct tagged junk mails:

Dspam rules -> http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/

</ADV>

Gerrit -- =^..^=