RE: typical cygwin bug communications (long)

  Your socks are showing!  You can't hide from me behind an X-X- header!

>  by sourceware.org with SMTP; 6 Dec 2004 14:12:45 -0000

  Heh, you didn't even bother to use an open proxy in Argentina or Korea.
Amateur!

  Damn, M$ Outlook is clueless[*].  If I hit "Reply all" to that post, I get a
reply with just one address in the To: header, "Talk Amongst Yourselves".  But
if I only hit the single "Reply" button, I get a reply with two addresses in it,
"Talk Amongst Yourselves" and the "Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop" one as well.

  So Microsoft must reckon 1 > 2.

  Maybe it's going to be part of their new advertising campaign:

     Freedom is Slavery.
      War is Peace.
       Ignorance is strength.

   Bill Brother is watching you!

[*]  Ok, ok, I know that's stating the obvious: what I mean is "..even _more_
clueless than we already knew it to be..."