RE: w32api usr/include/sqlext.h bad macros

AUTOMEAN(1)                      User Commands                     AUTOMEAN(1)

NAME
       automean - Generate meanness for Corinna.

SYNOPSIS
       automean [OPTION] ... [TEMPLATE-FILE]

DESCRIPTION
       Generate meanness from a TEMPLATE-FILE if given, or `mean.ac' if
       present, or else  `mean.in'.  Output is  sent  to  the  standard
       output if TEMPLATE-FILE is given, else into `wjm'.

   Operation modes:
       -h, --help
              print this help, then exit

       -V, --version
              print version number, then exit

       -v, --verbose
              verbosely report processing

       -d, --debug
              don't remove temporary files

       -f, --force
              consider all files obsolete

       -o, --output=FILE
              save output in FILE (stdout is the default)

       -W, --warnings=CATEGORY
              report the warnings falling in CATEGORY [syntax]

   Warning categories include:
       `cross'
              don't be mean, just slightly cross

       `obsolete'