Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 03:26:25PM -0500, Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) wrote:
>I find it vaguely amusing that you have to enable offensive content to
>get the fortune: "Jesus died for your sins.  Make it worth his time."
>
>CGF hit the nail on the head early on--it is obvious that limerick
>should really be named limerick-o, and there is already a policy for
>rot13'ing the -o stuff.  It's a bug.  Add it to the list (probably
>after hyperthreading fixes, I guess).  :-)

Of course, I'll need someone to purchase a rot-13 enabled computer system
if you want me to work on this.

It should probably be a P4 3.2GHZ with 1G of ram.  That rot-13 takes a
lot of processing.

Start the collection going now and maybe this won't be such a huge issue
by next Christmas.  My paypal account is "me at cgf dot cx".

cgf