Re: How can any grown adult use the term "potty-mouth" without cringing in embarassment?

On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 04:44:44PM -0500, One Angry User wrote:
>On a rainy Friday, the 14th day of January, 2005, Dave Korn's computer emitted the following stream of bytes:
>DK>Fair point.  I may even have not looked too hard for nuance of meaning
>DK>to the term, since what I was writing was really rhetoric or polemic,
>DK>guised as syllogism.  So I'm a sophist.  So sue me.
>
>Wow, what a collection of cursewords in one sentense.  You're a
>potty-mouth, DaveK! :-)
>
>OAU

I'm not sure what "nuance" or "polemic" mean but I dont' think they're
swears.

It was sort of confusing but I think that Dave was saying that he's
like a sort of "coach potato", e.g., a "sophist".

I hear ya, Dave!  Same here!

Ed
--
"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the
Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the