Re: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symboliclinks to directories)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 03:30:03PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:

Don't be so sure.  Google for "turtle mammal" and see the "Stone Age
Mutant Mammal Turtles" link (third match that comes up)...  Ouch.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT