RE: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)

Well, do your worst, but you're never going to beat my "Get CGF to avoid the
issue" record.

> I'll consider any demands that I answer about whether I'm
> going to single you out for special treatment or entice you
> into a "flame-off" as a point.

We've covered this one before Chris: When somebody asks you a simple
question, that isn't a "demand".  It's a question.

> Just another ten messages to go before I get the new record!

How many before you deal with your very real behavioral problems here?

> I also have a couple of wagers running on your funny "I know
> you are but what am I" responses.  Please don't let me down there.

Sorry Chris, I guess I'm going to have to, since that sort of thing tends to
be more your maturity level.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle