Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)

YST, you are making fun of CFG's pain of loneliness?  *sniff*
CFG just feels 'alone' -- lonely, like all of us at times.

Forgive me if I reveal too much, but perhaps CFG has always
felt alone, outcast, and unwanted by the world, but came
through with all his work on cygwin to "save mankind" (or at
least Win Users from having to learn to live with cmd) despite
the odds and the unappreciative public.  Come on now folks, how
many of us have paid MS money vs. paid Chris?  Face it --
he's a major creative force in cygwin and MS reaps the profits.
Wouldn't you feel the bitter, misunderstood hero in all that?

There's gotta be a movie deal in here somewhere... :-)