Re: xhippo

Brian Dessent wrote:

"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:

It should be no problem to build ogg123 or other mp3 player for
Cygwin, I wonder that nobody wanted to contribute things like
this up to now.

Probably because windows already has a gazillion native mp3 players
already.  I'm sure some of them have command line mode.

There's also the nasty issue of the Fraunhofer mp3 patent.

That is the reason why there exists ogg and friends, isn't it?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=