Re: Which newsgroup for info on term and termcap settings

Brian Dessent <brian@dessent.net> writes:

> "J. David Boyd" wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to use a shell command to control the internal window size of a
>> shell, (if this is even possible).
>>
>> Which newsgroup should I look for information on this?  Any ideas?
>
> What's this got to do with hippos and conspiracy theories?  Surely you
> aren't asking a serious question on the talk list?

Serious, no, I don't think of it as serious.

But I didn't want to get yelled at for posting it in the wrong spot, so I
tried here.

And I don't worry about hippa _too_ much, as my medical records are all fairly
secure.

Oh, you said HIPPO!  I thought you said...

Dave in Largo, FL