This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: patch cygrunsrv for running native win32 applications
- From: Danilo Turina <danilo dot turina at alcatel dot it>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:32:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: patch cygrunsrv for running native win32 applications
- References: <434D7EC9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20051013084700.GB13707@calimero.vinschen.de> <email@example.com> <20051013144927.GA6653@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Good! I was start to think that damn fiddler crab was faster than me!
Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 04:10:09PM +0200, Danilo Turina wrote:
I use cygrunsrv to run Mercury32 (that, in addition to be a Win32
Applicatio, is not a console application) and it works.
Is there maybe some counter-effect that I don't know?
Nothing serious. Every so often it will issue a pop-up dialog that
"Look, behind you! It's a fiddler crab!"
And, then when you look behind you there will be no fiddler crab.
You still have to press the OK button, though. That's pretty annoying.
Someone should fix that. I'm sure that it would be pretty simple.